For a better viewing experience please check out our live documentation site at kops.sigs.k8s.io.
kOps - Kubernetes Operations ¶
The easiest way to get a production grade Kubernetes cluster up and running.
What is kOps? ¶
We like to think of it as
kubectl for clusters.
kops will not only help you create, destroy, upgrade and maintain production-grade, highly
available, Kubernetes cluster, but it will also provision the necessary cloud infrastructure.
Can I see it in action? ¶
- Automates the provisioning of Highly Available Kubernetes clusters
- Built on a state-sync model for dry-runs and automatic idempotency
- Ability to generate Terraform
- Supports zero-config managed kubernetes add-ons
- Command line autocompletion
- YAML Manifest Based API Configuration
- Templating and dry-run modes for creating Manifests
- Choose from most popular CNI Networking providers out-of-the-box
- Multi-architecture ready with ARM64 support
- Capability to add containers, as hooks, and files to nodes via a cluster manifest